HI! My name is Abbi (“Hi Abbi”). It’s been (insert crazy bad number here) days since I last blogged. Right, cracking fingers and checking supplies: coffee –check, comfy bed- check, thinking what I should tell you about-radio edit!
I haven’t been blogging for a while as I have been really busy with work and playing with B, correction, I have been writing them but just not posting them as they seemed to be my way of releasing tension and some were slightly explicit. And then something weird happened!
I took the day off work on B’s bday and took her to this local animal farm that we like to go to. B made friends with a little boy and they began to play. His dad, mom and I started chatting and after about two hours we got onto the topic of what we do for a living and the mom, Alison mentioned that she has a children’s skincare range. When she mentioned the name of her company I nearly fell on my back! Her company is Kiddiekix and I had actually spoken to her via email AND reviewed her products before!!! If this wasn’t a sign then I don’t know what is! She encouraged me to start writing again as she had always enjoyed my posts. This got me thinking about other blogs that I had followed where the blogger just stopped writing and how I always wondered what happened to them.
So a little update on the world of Abbi and B:
- B is now 4 (where has the time gone) and seems to get prettier and more clever as she gets older! She has also lost her first tooth and the tooth fairy came to visit us!
- I’ve grown my hair and it is the longest since it has been since I was 13 years old
- Met some amazing new friends who I now love dearly
- Auditioned for a play and got a very small role but it is a start! First time on stage since I was 18!
- Have realized how broad my shoulders are with being strong
- Have started a hardcover diet and I have lost 2kg so far (looks guiltily at the forbidden bowl of popcorn next to me the bed)
- M is having a baby which is due on my bday and I CANNOT WAIT! Super super excited about the amazing little girl who is going to be entering my life….when they are older B can hook her up with the gents hehehehee
- 2015 is going to be the year of change and doing things slightly different and more blog post. They say a change is as good as a holiday, 2015 is going to be a shocker! This year, change is going to be banging on the front door, doing things slightly different and more blog posts 🙂
- B and I saw a hippo in real life for the first time
This of course is a very quick and slightly small summary but hey, beggars can’t be choosers! And there will be more blog posts, don’t worry, mama got a plan! Like I said, 2015 is going to be the year of change!Pin It