I must admit that I didn’t eat todays Monday R20 Meal today…I was treated to all you can eat sushi with one of my besties instead! I am so full I think I could pop..hey I’ve had one piece of sushi in a month so I uhm over indulged a little. Might have to undo one of my buttons and my scale will stay in hiding tomorrow.
My ex husband is getting married this coming weekend and although I should probably be pissed off or something, strangely enough I wish him the best of luck! Had we been friends and not acquaintances who happen to have the same child, I probably would have bought him a card or sent him a message on the day. But that would only cause WW3 and I’m not in the mood for childish games. I’ve come along way from being angry with him and at one point hating him to where I am now. Don’t get me wrong, there are some days that I still pull my hair out at some of his actions but our paths splitting was one of the best things that could have happened to me. If you asked me that question nearly 3 years ago I would have told you you are mad but I am glad for what has happened.
So on to the meal….
Loaf of bread (R8.95)
6 eggs (R10.95)
From the cupboard:
Pinch of salt
- Mix the eggs, salt, pepper and the milk together in a container with a wide opening
- Put the oil into the pan and heat it
- Take a slice of bread and soak it in the milk and egg mix
- When the oil is heated, place the slice of bread into the oil and fry it until golden brown
- Turn it over and brown the other side
- Put any topping you like on it like Marmite, cheese, tomatoe sauce, honey or anything you like on it!